UED 102 STUDY SKILLS

STUDENT PROFILE





NAME :  SITI FATIN NADIAH BINTI SHEIKH AZLAN

MATRIC NUMBER :  2018406652

CAMPUS : UITM CAWANGAN PAHANG,KAMPUS JENGKA

PROGRAMME : DIPLOMA IN SCIENCE  ( AS120 )

GROUP UED : JK1C



Hello everyone and welcome to my blog ! As you know, we as university students have never run away from doing the assignment.Today, I got some task from my lecturer to do an individual task which is we need to make a blog about study skills.
My first lecturer that teach us in UED 102  is Miss Suria. Miss Suria told us that we will learnt some important topic before going to university life. The important topic that I just told you was :
           


           ↦ GETTING READY TO LEARN

            ↦ GOAL SETTING

           ↦ TIME MANAGEMENT


           ↦ GETTING TO KNOW THE CAMPUS     


           ↦ MEMORY LEARNING


           ↦ TAKING LECTURE NOTE


           ↦ ACADEMIC INTEGRITY AND PERFORMANCE

Comments